My dear friend emailed this photo to me to see if I think she could get away with stockings with these strappy shoes she has bought to attend her daughter's wedding. No she isn't planning on wearing a short stocking. It was just to give me an idea of how the toes look with a stocking on. Even though stockings make our legs look much better I really think no stockings is the way to go. Just wondering what you think and would love to hear your opinion.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Stockings with strappy shoes?
My dear friend emailed this photo to me to see if I think she could get away with stockings with these strappy shoes she has bought to attend her daughter's wedding. No she isn't planning on wearing a short stocking. It was just to give me an idea of how the toes look with a stocking on. Even though stockings make our legs look much better I really think no stockings is the way to go. Just wondering what you think and would love to hear your opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment